Pages

Thursday, June 17, 2021

The tale of Peter Rabbit 17/6/21


Hey bloggers this week i have been reading The tale of Peter rabbit and this is my WALT: Making connection between ourselves, other text in the world.The story was about a Rabbit called Peter he wants to go in McGregors garden but McGregor hates Rabbits like Peter but Peter really wanted to go to his garden but his mum said not to because McGregor will make him into a pie. But Peter dident listen to his mum and just when into his garden and he was just walking around but McGregor was doing gardening but Peter dident see him and Peter just sat down but McGreogor heard him and McGregor came closely and Peter saw and peter ran, Peter was so scared he was like in his mind i should of listened to his mum so peter ran as fast as he could then Peter slide under the gate and ran away back to his mum. So he learned a lesson from his mum to never ever go to McGregors garden.     





 Make five connections between your chosen text and...Make five connections between your chosen text and...Make five connections between your chosen text and...bhMake five connections between your chosen text and... five connections between your chosen text and...

Task 1 Making connection to the story.

  • Getting my stuff 



  • Didn't listen and got told off



  • I nearly died 



  • Lost my cloths and dident find them.




  • I nearly listened to a stranger.









Movie/text connections


  • Peter rabbit 2



  • Jumanji



  • Space jam



  • Bambi



  • The tale of peter rabbit



connection to the outside world.



  • Animal cruelty 



  • Animal testing



  • Animal sing



  • Animal getting abused



  • Animal abuse






TASK 2. This is my diagram









Task 3.

My chosen connection:

Why have you chosen this connection? Use evidence from the text to support your answer. 

Who is involved? McGregor and peter rabbit 


What happened? Peter rabbit wanted food but McGregor wouldn't let him if Peter rabbit tried, McGregor would make him into a pie.


Where did it happen? McGregor's garden


Why did it happen? It happened because Peter Rabbit was really hungary.


When did it happen? It was during the day time


Websites that I used…

1.Youtube.

2.

3. 





























No comments:

Post a Comment

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - Begin with a greeting. Talk about something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A comment that will mean something to me to let me know you read/watched or listened to what I had to say. - use any language.
3. Something helpful - Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.
Encourage me to make another post!