Pages

Friday, May 8, 2020

Word challenge

Friday 8 May 2020

Fridays task make as many words as you can with this phrase:
Children back at school soon

sack tack lick solo cook October lock notice clock soon dock hack sat date bird bath loose 

lost back school brain act book child doll ball take salon has haste bra broken broke sock hat bat 

hate till hold cold loss ditch rich tick Tok lock brake beak break hot hat cot noon chat chill still 

nil hill brick dine line then than lake lack ice nice rice lice dice die hoot boot look took sook 

blank bank blanket soda sob the bake actor can sold solid bold hitch sick bad sad load nike 

hike bike kite son bran chant chalk talk tab cab 

Total 114 words

high score


4 comments:

  1. Hi Nixon
    Congratulations on your first blog post :). You have chosen a great first task and completed it so well, well done. 114 words that sure is a lot. Did it take awhile for you to write all of your words out? Looking forward to your next post and hope you and your family are staying safe.
    Nicole

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Nixon
    Great work on your first blog post. You have achieved something I don't know how to do! Well done with getting 114 words.
    Keep up the good work now you know how to blog post.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Nixon 😎😎😎😎😎😎😎😎😎😎😎😎😜😜😜😜😜😜😜😜😜😜😜😜 play sr

    ReplyDelete

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - Begin with a greeting. Talk about something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A comment that will mean something to me to let me know you read/watched or listened to what I had to say. - use any language.
3. Something helpful - Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.
Encourage me to make another post!