Pages

Friday, June 25, 2021

Matariki.

 WALT: Summarise and analyse ideas and information from different texts.


Hey readers this week i have been watching about Matariki.







Matariki-Seven stars

Kai-food 


whetu-Number 7


Stars- a bull of burning gases in space, seen from the earth as a tiny point of light in the sky at night.


korero -a conversation, discussion, or any nutritious substance that people or a meeting 




Food- any nutritious substance that people or animals eat or drink or that plants absorb in order to maintain life and growth.


Land- it is a part of Earth's surface

Matariki-Seven stars

Kai-food 


whetu-Number 7


Stars- a bull of burning gases in space, seen from the earth as a tiny point of light in the sky at night.


korero -a conversation, discussion, or any nutritious substance that people or a meeting 




Food- any nutritious substance that people or animals eat or drink or that plants absorb in order to maintain life and growth.


Land- it is a part of Earth's surface not covered by sea. The ground or soil. 


Whenua- country.


family - parents and their children.


Whanau- parents and their children.


Event-a thing that happens or takes place, especially one of importance.


not covered by sea. The ground or soil. 


Whenua- country.


family - parents and their children.


Whanau- parents and their children.


Event-a thing that happens or takes place, especially one of importance.




 





 















4 comments:

  1. Hi Nixon it is me Ethan. I really liked the colour green for the second create task and i also liked that you done a lot of typing on your second create task. Next time i think you should make the words bigger but that will be for next time

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks for the comment Ethan 100% i will make the words bigger.

      Delete
  2. Hey Nixon, its me Grace, I really liked how you added the walt, you did a great job Nixon!
    -Grace

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Nixon,
    It looks like you enjoyed finding out about Matariki - what a lot of information outlining what was on the website & video. Do you do anything to celebrate Matariki with your friends & family? I agree with Ethan, perhaps next time make the words bigger & bolder. Nice one Nixon!

    ReplyDelete

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - Begin with a greeting. Talk about something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A comment that will mean something to me to let me know you read/watched or listened to what I had to say. - use any language.
3. Something helpful - Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.
Encourage me to make another post!