Pages

Friday, May 21, 2021

The hungry wave


   Hi i have been reading the hungry wave. My story was about a family that was getting ready for school and they were in a house and they meet a earthquake and also a tsunami and they got really scared and they got a big fright.their name was Ana the main character and Niko as the big brother and Miko as the little brother and mum also Ana is a girl and at the end Ana nearly drowns and nearly dies but Ana big brother saved her by pulling her bun.


WALT: Use prior knowledge when making text-to-text connection


The hungry wave.characters the main character is Ana she is a girl then she has a big brother

called Niko and another brother called miko and of course the mum.

The story was set at Samoa and in a house. And in a sea.The problem was there was a tsunami and a earthquake and Ana was drowning and Niko the

big brother saved her from drowning that is how they solved it out.




Challenge text is about a girl who hangs out with animals and makes a tornado in a bottle and saw a real tornado and said she preferred a tornado in a bottle.



Tsunamis are made by sudden movements from the ocean flow turns into earthquakes.landslides on the seafloor, land slumping into the ocean. Large volcanic eruptions are meteorite crash on the ocean floor. 






this is my 2nd create task

How you survive a earthquake. 


You have to go under a table and you have to pretend you are a turtle that would look sound like, you have to tuck your legs in and you have to put your hands over your head to protect it. if you are in school you would probably do the same. 


this is my 3rd create ask we had to make a  news paper and mine was about fire.


1 comment:

  1. hey nixon i like your create task i like the way you put two cool pictures
    and details nice work

    ReplyDelete

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - Begin with a greeting. Talk about something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A comment that will mean something to me to let me know you read/watched or listened to what I had to say. - use any language.
3. Something helpful - Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.
Encourage me to make another post!