Pages

Friday, May 7, 2021

cancel the invasion wk 1

.my story was about a man that gets hit by a cricket ball by a girl she hit the ball with a bat. And the girls name was called ash her skull was made of  titanium, the problem was ash was a vampire. So ash forgot bout the teeth the man thought his blood would get sucked up.

 

Very good! Said the old human, still leaning on the tree. Very wise. I hoped you had the sense to do that. His voice was as large and craggy as his nose. i, began ash. what? he had no idea what to say. he said who? no one important, said the old man. there was a dry tone in his deep voice that ash heard before. leaders used it when speaking to very stupid underling. you've done well. now you go on about your day.Then the old man turned into a chicken and walked off in to the woods







2 comments:

  1. Hi Nixon, I am so impressed with your epic display of learning. Did you know when two words are spelt the same but have a different meaning ('bat' and 'ball') they are called a homophone.

    I look forward to your next post. Miss F :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. hi nixon i am so impressed with your learning and next time you could make the 1st create task words more clean

    ReplyDelete

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - Begin with a greeting. Talk about something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A comment that will mean something to me to let me know you read/watched or listened to what I had to say. - use any language.
3. Something helpful - Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.
Encourage me to make another post!