Pages

Friday, May 14, 2021

The choice wk2 Term 2

Hello I have chosen the choice .my story was about a kid called lamb he wanted to go to watch a rugby game on tv but he had to go to church so he slept in and his mum woke him up so he pretended to have a sore tummy and his sister and brother said he is joking he just wants to watch a rugby game so his mum said you lead and then his family got to watch it and lamb didn't  get to watch it so he had to stare at a wall.

WALT: evaluate ideas and information in a narrative text





sorry mum. sorry, Lala,sorry,Lio. His mum sighed. your lucky you dident go to church got cancelled today, Lamb. you'll be able to do that competition with your brother and sister next week... no matter what. Now go to your bedroom. were all going to watch the game with grandma. And when we finished, well tell you what happened. Lamb, nodded. Oh, and lamb, his mother added.lamb was suddenly hopeful his mother was going to let him watch the game after all. yes, mum? close the door on the way out. its freezing. lambs shoulders sagged. yes







2 comments:

  1. Hi Nixon, Where is your planning template? Next time could you please give your text a title? I can't tell what the red text is. Is it your own ending to the story?

    I look forward to your next post. Miss F :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Nixon i really like how you put alot of information🙂

    ReplyDelete

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - Begin with a greeting. Talk about something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A comment that will mean something to me to let me know you read/watched or listened to what I had to say. - use any language.
3. Something helpful - Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.
Encourage me to make another post!