Pages

Friday, November 5, 2021

Camp recount

              School camp.


At camp we got to do a huge amount of stuff there, like rock climbing, ziplines, the moner rail which went down a massive hill. My favourite activity was the zipline because you got to go kinda fast, also the monorail was my second favourite. But when we were on the bus I thought we were already at living springs but we had to walk there for 3 hours, it was really difficult. The walk was the most frustrating thing about camp. After we had all of those activities we had an auction, then dinner. The most exciting thing was the school concert. We had to do something like singing, dancing or basketball skills, and i did basketball.



My favourite thing about camp was swimming because there was a basketball hoop near the pool so we could shoot, but we got really tired because we went under water with no goggles. In the school concert the judges had colorful wigs, they were like professionals. People were doing heaps of magic tricks that was probably my favourite thing about the school concert. The thing I didn't like was that I had a very sore tummy from being so tired that made me feel a bit sick.



On the second we woke up and we had breakfast, for breakfast we had rice bubbles,corn flakes,peaches,and also toast. my favourite thing i had was rice bubbles and peaches.After that Ruru had free time and i was playing basketball and it was me Devon, and Zia, then it was Dwayne,Kamyar,and ansu.

Also on the second we got to do low ropes,rock climbing/bouldering,bush ecology,and also initiatives.


On the third day we had breakfast the exact same as day two rice bubbles,corn flakes,peaches,and also toast. We had 15 minutes of free time outside then we packed up our bunks and that took half an hour.After that we got to have lunch and we had i think pasta and chicken then we had the survival game and that was really hard because at the end there was a hunter which had a gun and could shoot us but lucky for the native birds they were not are supposed to get shot, and i was one of those people.After all of that we went on the bus and we went back to school


 



2 comments:

  1. Hey nixon i liked how you added your favourute think at living springs and how fasterated you where for the 3 hour walk.And i also really liked the campconcert too it was really fun and challenging thing too.The swimming pool was also really cool great job from:blake

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Nixon Maddox here great job on the camp writing,i really like camp as well it was so fun with you and our bunk mates my favorite thing about camp is the camp concert and the swim. Great job Bye

    ReplyDelete

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - Begin with a greeting. Talk about something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A comment that will mean something to me to let me know you read/watched or listened to what I had to say. - use any language.
3. Something helpful - Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.
Encourage me to make another post!