Pages

Wednesday, September 22, 2021

kupe and the giant wheke t3 wk9



 WALT: analyse and evaluate the actions and storylines of maori myths and legends.

Description.  hey bloggers this week it has been Maori language week so we have been reading about Maori myths. So i choosed Kupe and the giant Wheke/octopus, and all my information is in my google slide, so i hope it is really good. byee
 

This is create task two. we had to complete a evaluation and give 3 reasons as to why you agree or disagree with statement about your story.

This is my create task 3.









No comments:

Post a Comment

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - Begin with a greeting. Talk about something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A comment that will mean something to me to let me know you read/watched or listened to what I had to say. - use any language.
3. Something helpful - Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.
Encourage me to make another post!