Pages

Wednesday, December 2, 2020

how to make chocolate explanation writing

                          How chocolate is made.



The cocoa pods are cut open and there's a mixture of fruits surrounding the seeds of the cocoa  tree that are scooped.


Cocoa are scooped out and generally put into a sack so they can be taken somewhere to be fermented.


They crack cocoa beans, we use them for separating the shell from the nit. 


 Pare nits  and what we want to do is start to refine this so that we can turn it into gooey shiny rich chocolate.


Producing heat and melting the cocoa these have been repurposed for cocoa.you have to run it overnight and add sugar in the morning.


After it's gone through the roller mill behind us it is going to get thicker and thicker and then eventually you'll start to see like sugar.


The process of heating  the chocolate,cooling down and then raising the temperature puts tempering chocolate gives the finished product a nice glossy shine.tempered chocolate seeds quickly and doesn't melt as soon as you touch it. Chocolate that has not been properly tempered

Takes a long time to heat the chocolate.





No comments:

Post a Comment

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - Begin with a greeting. Talk about something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A comment that will mean something to me to let me know you read/watched or listened to what I had to say. - use any language.
3. Something helpful - Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.
Encourage me to make another post!