Pages

Thursday, August 13, 2020


WALT use prior knowledge and context to predict what happen next.
what i think will happen next in comic





summer: one day the kids did swimming sports,when Max took off his socks to check if its the right way and the other kids were laughing at him. in school there was a practice drill everyone had to hide under there desk but Max was under the teachers desk and Alice was trying to make him happy by giving him a smile.Then Alice tripped over a skipping rope and hurt her self then Max went inside and put a plaster on her leg and she was crying but Max was trying to make Alice happy because Alice helped Max last time. 









1 comment:

  1. Hi Nixon
    Miss Bunting here.
    Thanks for sharing such a detailed summary of the story and it was such a nice message of caring for others and helping out your friends. What part of you animation to support the message did you find the most difficult or the most fun?

    ReplyDelete

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - Begin with a greeting. Talk about something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A comment that will mean something to me to let me know you read/watched or listened to what I had to say. - use any language.
3. Something helpful - Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.
Encourage me to make another post!