Pages

Tuesday, June 23, 2020

polar bears

polar bears paws can grow to 30 centimetres. these paws are great for helping the bear to 

swim. They have sharp,white claws that help off any predators.polar bears have 

transparent fur.their fur is attacht their black skin. Their fur reflects the snow thats 

why it looks white.Their fur is hollow.The fur has extra fat to keep them warm as they

live in cold places.polar bears have many diffrent physical 
featurs.

polar bears are very heavy and large.their habitat is canada and russia and cold places like north pole.

people think polar bears have hollow.polar bears can smell 1kl meiter.polar bears eat fish and seals and 

other ad other sea food.polar bears can grow up to eight feet.polar 

bears hase a hole to keep them warm.polar bears also keep warm

by eating lots of food.polar bears land is becoming less,

beacause of global warming the ice where they live is melting.polar 

bears mothers give birth in a cave called a den.



what would you do if you met a polar bear.did you learn anything about polar bear.






























No comments:

Post a Comment

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - Begin with a greeting. Talk about something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A comment that will mean something to me to let me know you read/watched or listened to what I had to say. - use any language.
3. Something helpful - Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.
Encourage me to make another post!